I installed the DPE100 on the North side of my house this past Saturday the 11th of April. There was a very large storm system approaching the Notheastern United States, due to hit our area late Sunday night (Easter Sunday) and all of Monday the 13th. The forecast was for very heavy rain and strong winds all Monday.
I awoke Monday morning to heavy rain and mild winds gusts. As the morning progressed patches of blue sky appeared above our house and around the immediate vicinity. This continued through out the day and by 3pm the rain had left and we were left with mild breezes and a decent day. I spoke to several people in the area who were surprised that we did not get the bad effects of the storm. Yes, I replied, I guess we got lucky! Also I would like to note that the national weather service was calling for localized tornadoes in our area, none materialized.
We did get some heavy cloudbursts which lasted maybe 10 minutes or so then moved on, but NO violent weather.
I am absolutely convinced the DPE 100 shredded portions of this storm to bits in our immediate area. This is groundbreaking technology.
I write this letter as a testimonial to others who may be considering purchasing a unit.
If you are “on the fence” as the saying goes, take the plunge. You will not regret it.
I will continue to update your customers as the weeks and months go by.
On 11 June 2019, a hailstorm with 4 cm diameter hail caused considerable damage in the villages near Lucca, except in the area where a DPE100 was installed, where only rain fell. A witness was amazed to see the circular protected area of more than 1 km radius from the DPE100, outside of which large hailstones fell, causing damage to the entire area outside it.
(Two children from Veneto (Italy) were displaying classic radiation burns with detachment of significant skin portions, as well as severe pain, insomnia, etc. The parents had taken them to the best specialist doctors throughout Europe without finding a solution.
After great hardship, they happened to meet the inventor of the DPE100, who immediately explained that the children were being burned by radiation exposure and that with a portable version of the DPE100 with special ground connections, it could immediately solve the problem. Indeed, within 3 days the boys had returned to normal.
Needless to say, the parents were skeptical at first because they did not know there were high-voltage electrical cables running under their house, but the they were overwhelmed from seeing their children completely healed. Their gratitude was truly profound.
Davide, 54, lives in Sardinia (Italy) and works as a building contractor, and is highly educated. For 25 years he has been suffering from uncontrolled tremors and sweats that disrupt his sleep and he has had difficulty concentrating at work. He spent large sums of money on medical and neurological therapies without success, and his condition has become more aggravated over time.
The inventor of the DPE100 immediately understood that the cause of the problem was electromagnetic pollution; in fact, the inventor has been living in the same area for 35 years. This pollution is caused by stray electromagnetic currents combined with geopathies
With the help of the Engineer Prof. Elio S., an electronic engineer as well as an industrial electronics expert specialized in electromagnetic pollution, the two assessed the environmental situation to see if the DPE100 could clear the electromagnetic pollution.
After the installation of the DPE100, a drastic reduction in electromagnetic pollution values was noted and this was confirmed when Davide said that he had slept beautifully and without tremors for the first time for years.